Saturday, June 19, 2010

Beware of such Scumbags!

I hate to recollect an incident that made me feel inferior, if not devastated.

My 21st birthday! Last birthday in college. I was happy as usual. I was the regular Ninja that day. Somebody had promised me a birthday party. Less did I know that the party was planned so that he could solicit the company of one of my ‘hot’ looking friends. But when she refused presence, the plan was cancelled.

What made it worse was, that jerk even called me up the very same evening and made me aware of the fact that I had been an epitome of stupidity to not comprehend his mean intentions. "It was the other girl, eh!"

The guy- (below), I hope god slaps you tight on your face and makes you realize what a lame SCUMBAG you are.

7 comments:

Ramit Grover said...

You'll find such losers everywhere in life. Just be strong and don't think of them too much. There are weirdos everywhere.

Sorry you had to go through this. Happy 21st birthday, whenever it had been! :P

Nilanjana said...

hehehe.. thenku thenku Tbg :)

Queenmatrai said...

Thank You so much for spreading the love :)

I do hope that you will send an entry to queenmatrai@gmail.com...

Also, would appreciate if you download the button if you like sharing and spreading Love.

Look forward to seeing you more often...

Pallavi said...

oooii dont say like that sweety .. remember we went to cuppa mocha and i thot u had fun on ur buday :(

bondgal_rulz said...

Awwwwww.....what a loser man!!! Chal na peet ke aate hain!!

Nilanjana said...

@Pallo: ya u bet we had loads of fun. wat wud i do without yu :) but i jus cant forget what that asshole did earlier that day.

Nilanjana said...

@Isha: yeah i know. chaar paanch laate aur ghoosey padenge toh he ll get some sense! :-P

Arts BlogsBlog Directory
cash advance loans